Subject: RE: ILO Report on Unratified Conventions and Recommendations
From: "Ruben, Raymundo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]", <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 15:16:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your Government’s report on Recommendation 
No. 205, in accordance with Article 19 of the Constitution of the 
International Labour Organisation.

Thank you and kind regards,

Raymundo Ruben

Legal Assistant

Reports and Chancellery Unit

International Labour Standards Department

International Labour Office

Tel.: +41-22-799-7818

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ilo.org/normes> ilo.​org |  <https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter 
|  <https://www.facebook.com/ILO.ORG/> Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
Linkedin

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 07 May 2025 12:51
To: NORM_REPORT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eesti 
Ametiühingute Keskliit <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eesti 
Tööandjate Keskliit <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: ILO Report on Unratified Conventions and Recommendations

You don't often get email from [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

Tere!

Teile on saadetud dokumendihaldussüsteemi Delta kaudu dokument.

Pealkiri: ILO Report on Unratified Conventions and Recommendations

Registreerimise kuupäev: 06.05.2025

Registreerimise number: 11-2/1840-2.

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
Suur-Ameerika 1
10122 Tallinn
625 6342
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.mkm.ee/> http://www.mkm.ee

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------